Rotary Evaporators - Benchtop
The Heidolph rotary evaporators of the Hei-VAP series are forming the ideal basis for intelligent and safe evaporation on your laboratory.
They are suitable for standard distillation, for complex distillation processes as well as for automatic continuous distillation.
- Class leading 2,200cm2 surface area condensers for 40% shorter process time than other brands
- New innovative product feed and vent valves which eliminate the need for grease sealing and prevent glass damage
- Unmatched lead rate for purest product and highest boiling point solvent compatibility
- FDA compliant media wetted parts
- Long-life vacuum seal allows years of operation without replacement
- Non-stick vapour tube with patented clamping sleeve eliminates broken glass tubes
- Designed for 10+ year lifetime
Rotary Evaporators - Industrial
The Heidolph large scale evaporators of the Hei-VAP Industrial series are for large volume work in 20L flasks or continuous evaporation of virtually unlimited volumes.
The unit is fully enclosed in safety glass, PPMA and sheet metal housings making it the safest large scale evaporator on the market. The patented flask handing system allows true one-person operation.
- IP 54 rated large glass touch-screen control panel for all process parameters
- 20L flask with patented EASY-LOCK loading and unloading technology
- Protective receiver cassettes for waste flasks
- Automated filling and lifting of bath Continuous process with Distimatic module
Continuous Evaporation - Distimatic
Save time and production cost by distilling large volumes in a continuous fully automated system.
The Distimatic system refills the evaporation flask with precursor, automatically discharges waste solvent and automatically harvests your concentrated product.
It is compatible with our benchtop and industrial series rotary evaporators and can be fitted to most other brands (*without production harvest function)
- Fully automated continuous distillation of large volumes
- Save time and labour to reduce production costs
- Sensor and time based operation
Chemistry Pumping Unit - PC 3001 VARIO®
This VARIO® chemistry pumping unit optimizes vacuum conditions automatically by precisely and continuously adjusting the diaphragm pump´s motor speed. Thanks to the motor speed control the pump operates only when vacuum is needed, saving energy and reducing maintenance. The integrated vacuum controller enables fully automatic evaporation at a push of a button. Low space requirements, light weight and low operational noise contribute further to this unit’s flexibility and popularity for laboratory use.
The PC 3001 VARIOpro is ideal for vacuum applications with high boiling point solvents. The inlet separator, made of glass with a protective coating, prevents droplets and particles from entering the pump. The highly efficient insulated exhaust vapor condenser has a very compact design and provides near-100-percent recovery of solvents.
- Easily operated CVC 3000 vacuum controller with clear text menus and integrated venting valve
- Automatic optimization of the vacuum level throughout the process for high process reproducibility and unattended operation, short process times due to zero-fluctuation (hysteresis-free) vacuum control - even for large amounts of vapor
- Compact and powerful; excellent ultimate vacuum, even with continuous condensate purge
- Whisper quiet and ultra low vibration
- Excellent environmental friendliness due to low power consumption and efficient solvent recovery
Chemistry Pumping Unit - PC 3004 VARIO®
VARIO® pumps and pumping units provide precise vacuum control by adaptation of the diaphragm pump´s motor speed. They feature fully automatic evaporation control on the push of a button. The basic pump is the three-stage MD 4C NT VARIO chemistry diaphragm pump which meets high vacuum requirements for most high boiling solvents.
The PC 3004 VARIO offers a well proven choice for evaporation of large amounts of solvents. The separator at the inlet, made of glass with protective coating, retains particles and liquid droplets. The waste vapor condenser at the outlet enables near-100-percent solvent recovery, efficient recycling and active environmental protection. The on-demand motor speed control results in unsurpassed lifetimes of service parts, such as diaphragms.
- automatic adaptation of the vacuum level throughout the process for high process reliability and unattended operation
- short process times due to high pumping speed and zero-fluctuation (hysteresis-free) vacuum control
- easily operated CVC 3000 vacuum controller with clear text menus, with integrated venting valve
- extraordinary diaphragm life, therefore minimum operational and servicing costs
- PC 3004 VARIO: excellent environmental friendliness due to efficient solvent recovery
Chemistry Pumping Unit - PC 3012 NT VARIO®
These VARIO® pumping units feature a very high pumping speed even close to the outstanding ultimate vacuum and are ideal for high vacuum requirements with most high boiling solvents. They provide precise vacuum control by continuously adjusting the pump´s motor speed. The controller provides fully automatic evaporations without any need for parameter input. The pump design offers exceptionally high chemical resistance supporting almost universal usage in chemistry and pharmaceutics.
The PC 3012 NT VARIO pumping unit relies on a well-proven operating concept for evaporations with large amounts of solvents. The inlet separator (AK) retains particles and liquid droplets, the waste vapor condenser at the outlet (EK) is highly efficient and compact. The condenser enables near-100-percent solvent recovery, efficient recycling, and active protection of the environment. The MD 12C NT VARIO can be equipped with these accessories later.
- automatic adjustment of the vacuum level throughout the process for high process reproducibility and unattended operation
- short process times due to zero-fluctuation (hysteresis-free) vacuum control, even for large amounts of vapor
- removable CVC 3000 vacuum controller, can be arranged flexibly, easily operated with clear text menus
- extraordinary diaphragm life for minimum operational and servicing costs
- PC 3012 NT VARIO: excellent environmental friendliness due to efficient solvent recovery, inlet separator for demanding applications